An Office as Unique as Your Business
Everyone has heard the expression, “a square peg in a round hole.” In the business world, ideally every piece fits together to keep the business running as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
What about your office space? Is running your business at your current office like fitting a square peg into a round hole? Does your workspace meet the needs of your company, employees and clients, and does it support your business mission and goals?
Your Office is Not a One-Size-Fits-All
Perhaps you are a one-man (or woman) shop, maybe you spend a lot of time traveling or possibly you are looking for an alternative to hiring a full-time receptionist.
Business owners often end up with cookie-cutter office spaces simply because that’s all they know. But each business has its own unique needs, and it’s important that your office space be able to meet those needs. Why? So you don’t waste money, time and resources on features that you don’t need.
Why Vision: Flexibility
Businesses today are requiring more flexibility than ever, with a large number of owners and employees telecommuting, working flexible hours and job sharing.
Today’s flexibility requires an equally flexible office space. Vision Offices has options for every business, including:
- Executive Suites for those wanting a professional business environment in a fully furnished suite, complete with professional support services and access to conference and training rooms.
- Flex/Tech Suites for businesses needing a conventional office space but with more flexibility and services, like flexible leases and a full-time receptionist.
- Virtual Offices, perfect for business owners who don’t need a full-time office space but want all the benefits of one (like a mailing address and support services).
Here at Vision Offices, we give our tenants the cost-saving option of growing into their office space; we have functional, fully-furnished floor plans for 1-3 people, so you can start small and see your office space grow with you. We also have flexible or short-term leases, something that most conventional offices don’t offer.
Why Vision: Amenities
You CAN have your cake and eat it, too. At Vision, you don’t just get an office space, you get tons of amenities along with it.
When you sign a lease for a conventional office space, before you can even think about opening for business you’ll need furniture, equipment (like a printer, fax machine, etc.) and internet. Vision executive suites are fully furnished and move-in ready, with all the necessities installed and utilities already up and running.
We offer the following services:
- Phone answering and voicemail service
- On-site IT support services
- Mail collection and distribution
- Janitorial services
- Utility maintenance
Additional amenities include:
- Cyber Café with high-speed internet and complimentary coffee
- Conference room access
- Reception/lobby area
- Workout room or gym
- Beautiful landscaped outdoor seating areas and meeting spaces
- Access to high-speed copier, fax machine and color printer
- On-site storage units
- Covered parking
- Fitness center, climbing wall, sport court and putting green
- Steam rooms, showers and locker rooms
Why Vision: Cost Savings
If you’re a smart and savvy business owner, at this point you’re probably looking for the bottom line. Do our suites cost more?
Executives suites, in fact, are very cost effective. With little (or no) capital investment required for move in, you can open for business and start earning immediately. You won’t have to purchase furniture, pay installation fees or set up utilities. And because we offer administrative support, you won’t have to hire someone to answer your phones.
You can rent as small or as large an office as you need, with the option to easily increase (or decrease) your space, so you’re only spending money on the space you need NOW.
Want to learn more? Download our free Cost Comparison Chart to see why Vision is a better fit for your business.
Image source: https://flic.kr/p/6pmtQL